Ethical Guideline for Authors:
Authors are advised to follow the suggested / defined ethics while writing the manuscript. We expect authors are submitting their manuscripts to International Journal of Trend in Innovative Research (IJTIIR), to agree upon the expected ethical guidelines:
- Authors should clearly declare that the work is not published before and it is not based in substance on any previously published material, either in whole or in part.
- Submit manuscripts which are their originals work or of the work they are associated with during their tenure.
- While Submitting manuscripts on this journal, should contain original and new results, data, and their ideas, which are not submitted for publishing to other publications or published elsewhere.
- All co-authors’ consent to publication and being named as co-author must be presented through the Copyright Transfer Agreement by the Corresponding author.
- Information obtained via various media should be provided in the manuscript with the source of information or data so Authors must ensure to cite all relevant references appropriately in suggested format. Any information, useful to the manuscript, which is obtained from sources such as conversations, correspondence, or discussion with some third party, should be reported or cited in the reference section. Prior permission must be taken from that third party before citing the same. So they should properly cite the works they are referring, authors are advised to cross check the reference before submission of manuscript.
- All authors are requested to submit the copyright transfer form without failure once they receive the acceptance of their article for publication.
- Manuscripts must include all appropriate and necessary instructions and warnings, relating to the specific experiment conducted in the study. It is advisable to provide any safety guidelines or prevalent code of practice as reference in the manuscript.
- Authors should describe any potential conflict of interest which could be held to arise with respect to the article content. The same can be declared in a cover letter and shall be submitted to the journal.
- Authors must disclose all the information of all sources of funding for the research conducted in the article if any.
- Authors and co-authors are requested to review and ensure the accuracy and validity of all the results prior to submission.
- When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in their published work, it is the author’s obligation to promptly notify the journal Editor-in-Chief or Editor or publisher and cooperates to retract or correct the paper.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study.
Ethical Guideline for Reviewers:
All peer reviewers must make every required effort to adhere to enlisted ethical guidelines for reviewing articles submitted to IJTIIR Journal:
- Reviewers are the key members who are contributing for the benefit of the journal being a peer reviewed journal they are insisted not to disclose their identity in any details with anyone.
- A reviewer may immediately decline to review an article which are allocated / submitted to them in case if they feels that the article is technically unqualified or if the timely review cannot be done by them or if the article has a conflict of interest. All submissions should be treated as confidential, editorial approval might be given for any outside persons advice received.
- Reviewers must give unbiased consideration to the manuscript solely on the basis of its merits and should bring to the journal editor’s notice any potential conflict of interest with regards to the content of the research article, prior to reviewing the same.
- Reviewers must maintain confidentiality with reference to the manuscript, its information and correspondence cited in the reference, if any. The manuscript should, in no case, to be shared with a third party, external to the peer review process.
- Reviewers being the base of the whole quality process should ensure that the articles published should be of high quality and original work.
- Referees should develop a comprehensive and appropriately evidenced peer review report, with constructive feedback for the author to work on.
- Reviewer may update the editor if he finds the article submitted to them for review is under consideration in any other publication to their knowledge.
- Reviewer needs to be check certain area like Structure of Article, Purpose and Objective of their work, Methods they are using, Detail provided in (Abstract, Introduction, Conclusion etc), References provided to substantiate the content, Grammatical and spell correction if any, Plagiarism Content found if any, Any conflict of interest that may be detected,
- A reviewer’s Feedback / comment decide the acceptance or rejection of an article and they are one major element in a peer review process.
- Reviewers are requested to go through the articles submitted to them for review in detail and give the review comments.
- A reviewer’s comment decides the acceptance or rejection of an article and they are one major element in a peer review process. We would like to requested to our reviewers are requested to go through the articles submitted to them for review in detail and give the review comments which will increase the quality of our journals.
Ethical Guideline for Editors:
Significant ethical guidelines that all journal Editors of IJTIIR Journal must comply with are suggested like:
- Editors are the sole responsible persons for the acceptance or rejection of any manuscript, of course it may be subjected to peer review but the final decision is bound to the concerned editor.
- Any decision taken or matter of concern about a submitted article should not be revealed to anyone by an editor. If one of the editor is want to publish an article the article should be processed by another editor.
- Editors must maintain confidentiality with reference to the manuscript, research information and correspondence cited in the reference, if any. The manuscript should, in no case, be shared with a third party, external to the peer review process.
- Any claim received against the submitted article that the same is being under consideration elsewhere or has already been published, should be called to the journal editor’s attention immediately to investigate further.
- Editors should strive to stand up to the specified deadlines to ensure submission and publication in a timely manner.
- Chief editor of any journal or us committee members are entitled to take action against an individual if they found to be violating the code.
International Journal of Trend in Innovative Research (IJTIIR) recommend authors, peer reviewers and editors to comply with the suggested ethical policy. We are committed to upholding ethical standards and publisher’s integrity towards the journals’ authors, editors and the members of academic community.